Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Man of Honour
Saw something rather nice today
u7v0Gd9.jpg
yljeOyc

BFl7Rsh.jpg
Singer DLS, probably my favourite car.

Associate
I saw a 964 turbo today and damn, there was a reason I had a poster of it in my room 2 decades ago. I can only dream of owning one.

Soldato
Took the dog for a walk this morning, and spotted something interesting looking parked in the car park of the barracks near my house. But I have to confess I'm not sure what it is. Any classic car aficionados able to identify? I'm sure I'll kick myself when someone says it.

hruZakN.jpeg

Poor photo I know. I would have tried to take a better one, but as I said, this was parked on a barracks. I'd probably aroused enough suspicion getting right up to the fence and taking one photo, didn't want to arouse any more.

Oh and in before the "that's a VW Golf/BMW X1", you joker.

Soldato
Boom! I knew I'd seen one before but couldn't for the life of me remember the name. Thank you kind sir.
You can just about read it on the front - but I reckon I wouldn't have concluded "S C I M I T A R" unless I already knew that was likely :D

Edit: great spot. Love me a Scimitar. Rare but not impossible to find!

Last edited:
Soldato
You can just about read it on the front - but I reckon I wouldn't have concluded "S C I M I T A R" unless I already knew that was likely :D

Edit: great spot. Love me a Scimitar. Rare but not impossible to find!

Yeah, I could see that it said something, but wasn't close enough to see what...that photo was taken on maximum zoom on my phone.

Soldato
Saw this lol :https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-59357306

Yay for modern technology. It will be hillarious once hackers get hold of it as it would be a nice money maker. Demand Tesla pay them a billion doge coins or they will keep DDOSing the app server.
Funny thing is tesla recommend taking the card as well, I guess for cases such as these so no excuse for owners (unless all cars don't come with cards).

Soldato
i just read that on my phone too !

just lol, silly using a phone to unlock your car, what's wrong with a key fob ? :rolleyes:
People like convenience.
Most people carry a smart phone and apps/hardware can help reduce the number of items you need to carry around in your pocket.
As the article reported - it’s not always 100% reliable.

Back
Top Bottom