Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
no pics...but first time I've noticed them, driving down the A1 Edinburgh to Berwick last night...solar powered cats eyes, google says they've been around a while but as said first time I've encountered them, 'game changer' for dark main roads like some parts of the A1
had to flick off the lights for a few seconds to confirm they were powered somehow, then on the way back up one was flashing :p

Soldato
Large convoy of Porsche in the south east today around Sussex way...some very rare & very expensive porkies there :eek: must have been an owners club meet ;) Few had gloriously loud exhausts when going full beans it sounded like an F1 race :D

Soldato
I'm trying to embed an image from imgur here but its not showing up despite using the forum tools
BB code has gone from imgur too. can anyone help?

Use imgbb.

Was covering an event this weekend and this SVJ rocked up :eek:

IMG-3284-Edit.jpg

Caporegime
wow blast from the past! I was working at a Fiat garage when these first came out. Awful quality control. Garage took delivery of the first 6 new cars and had to make one good car out of the six and respray it as it had a black tailgate, 1 white door, 1 red door, different colour bonnet etc.

Associate
Pulled into a Shell station at Ropley and a silver Ferrari 275GTB :eek:

Simply stunning. Sadly no photographs. The owner looked to be taking the kids for a drive. Sounded absolutely glorious.

Soldato
Pulled into a Shell station at Ropley and a silver Ferrari 275GTB :eek:

Simply stunning. Sadly no photographs. The owner looked to be taking the kids for a drive. Sounded absolutely glorious.

I saw the exact same car whilst taking the dogs out for a walk, silver one right? Looked and sounded gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom