Post your dreams

Soldato
I don't usually remember my dreams, but last week I had one that really stood out. After being awoke at 4:30am by the new cat meowing outside the bedroom door, and finally getting back to some sort of fitful sleep, I had a dream as follows.

For some reason the cat was being pursued around the house by what I can only describe as a scaled down Royal White Tiger, about the size of a labrador say. At the same time I was in turn pursuing said "mini Tiger" in a effort to save the cat by clubbing it with a spade. However, as I'm whacking this tiger to no effect, it's shouting "Oi,oi,oi,oi" at me over it's shoulder as it's chasing the cat in something like Joe Pasquale's voice and telling me it's going to phone the RSPCA on me for animal cruelty. :confused:

I mean I don't remember taking the 'shrooms that night anyway.......

Associate
Like most people I tend to forget dreams, but my dreams are mostly very strange. I'll post on here in the morning when I have one so it's fresh in my head lol. I have always had very vivid dreams and also used to sleep walk/talk/shout a lot! haha.

Soldato
Had a very strange dream last night ...

I kept driving around this town with my boss' flatmate in the passenger seat guiding me. My boss was on a bicycle riding along side us. I'd get to a crossroads or a junction and these maths questions would appear from the buildings and I had to try to work it out.

If i didn't get it right I had to drive around again. Then suddenly I was in a room getting ready for my sister's wedding and I kept saying to someone "I can't believe my ex is here i don't know why he's shown up" to which they said "well when your sister get's married he'll be family"

Then suddenly i was in a car park and my boss' flatmate turned into another ex of mine and he was stealing £10 from my purse.

I kept flicking back and forth between each "setting". Very bizarre!! :confused: Although maybe i was dreaming about my sister's wedding because i was thinking about it the other day .....

Soldato
I very rarely dream.

Having said that last night I had a horrible one! We were playing Port Vale in the cup and Marc Richards scored a beauty to come back and haunt us :p

Soldato
OP
Had an odd dream last night that has now become more vague..

Was on a beach, in what was like a circular wooden cage, maybe 10 of these in a row. Only enough room for one person, and we were infront of a crowd.. we were on a small wooded island.

We were all waiting to be set alight and killed for whatever reason, and were told if we escaped we'd be buried alive in the sand.

I decided I didn't fancy dieing in this dream and ran for the hills, no one spotted me until a while later and I spent the rest of the dream being chased through woods, and grass.

One point I got to a frozen area, with a river rushing through, and several cars parked by the side, all frozen with the occupants dead. I got into the first one looking for guns and food?! It fell into the river and I managed to jump out, this repeated a few times until I woke up.

Odd, but a pretty cool dream.

Soldato
I had one last night. Me and my wee brother both won £2,240,000 on Saturday night's Lottery. We were the only 2 winners and we just halved the jackpot. Went to Orlando and went to Disneyworld. Weird, we were both playing mini golf, I hit the ball then woke up.

Soldato
I was in college, sitting in my lesson when the teacher started having a heart attack. Some teachers came from the adjacent classrooms and said that alcohol will fix him. So I volunteered to run to the liquor store and get some beers.

When I got to the liquor store, the shopkeeper locked the door with a remote. Two Europeans emerged from under the counter donning baseball bats.

We stood there awkwardly, for a few minutes. When I found the right opportunity, I fly-kicked through the glass door, beers in hand, and ran home.

It then randomly turned into a wet dream which involved 7 of 9.

Caporegime
I have this dream where im a Knight on a chess board and i can and i can only move in an L shape, anyway, i get to the pub and the girl of my dreams is there rubbing herself in Colemans mustard and she beckons me over to smear her back in the stuff. But i can never get there because i take two steps forward then 1 left or right. THEN 2 nasty bishops and a rook walk into the bar and Pin me behind a pawn...! I wake up in a cold sweat with my pants round my ankles and the duvet on the floor.

i also have the dream where i trip over or up a kerb and wake up with a jolt.

Soldato
Great dream to start the new year with...

Was browsing the net in bed, in a house I lived in years and years ago, I came accross a hand drawn image and downloaded it, when viewed it showed a man covering his face at all times with his arms, or items such as large sea shells.

I then went to show this image to my housemate, however found him to be asleep, so looked out the kitchen window, all of a sudden I see this very tall figure (abnormaly so) with a white faceless head and a smart suite leap into view and run quickly past the window, I then started to scream and head towards my house mates room (Which would have been a family bedroom) and woke myself up actualy screaming...

Good times, heh
Jcb33.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
i've been having some really weird dreams recently, but i can't remember them well enough to detail them here.

safe to say, they were odd enough to make me think about it all day.

Soldato
I rarely remember mine, but I've thought about keeping a dream diary, When I'm dreaming, everything is clear and very definite, but once I wake up, it all just disappears as if nothing happened, very annoying especially when they've seemed to be nice dreams

Back
Top Bottom