Alex French Guy just announced a Cook Book

Just a French Guy Cooking: Easy recipes and kitchen hacks for rookies

Alexis Gabriel Aïnouz
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
Prime £12.49

Already Purchased :)

Soldato
Binging with babish

TV show "food/recipes/ideas" recreated, and if the original recipe is urrrghhhhh!!! than a modern culinary, palate friendly take is offered

https://www.youtube.com/user/bgfilms

Also he's just started a "Basics" series covering the techniques for staple food items

Thanks for linking his channel, I've really enjoyed his content. It's a shame he hasn't done more on his basics series as I prefer that to his recreated recipe stuff (which is very well produced I have to say).

Also really been enjoying the Bon Appetite Channel (Molly is <3). I've tried to watch Chef John but struggled like others with his voice however his content is really good so I'll try and push past it as I think there is a lot to learn from him.

Associate
No channel.. but can't get enough Matty Matherson.

..Hated Chef Johns voice at the start but we're friends now, fan of Babish too..

Associate
Thanks for linking his channel, I've really enjoyed his content. It's a shame he hasn't done more on his basics series as I prefer that to his recreated recipe stuff (which is very well produced I have to say).

Also really been enjoying the Bon Appetite Channel (Molly is <3). I've tried to watch Chef John but struggled like others with his voice however his content is really good so I'll try and push past it as I think there is a lot to learn from him.

No worries! I do like his stuff, also as someone pointed he references a lot of Serious Eat's Kenji Lopez-Alt - so that cant be a bad thing!

The basics series (and the associated live-streams) is a new thing so i guess more content will be following shortly

Back
Top Bottom