Post your Jonathon Palmer Trackday Times / Videos here - LEADERBOARD!!

Man of Honour
Only lap time I can find is M4 GTP which was 1:06.39, which I suspect is a different track layout based on the above times.

Man of Honour
JP-LM I was doing well until a spin (touched a puddle going wide on the previous corner) and knocked by rythme and confidence. Car is probably different to 2011 but was 80.1sec best.
As a marker in the JP-LM and looking at some times from a group of friends who went at the end of last year, an 80.1 would put you 27th on the JM-P1 (75.15 was quickest) and me at 66.39 13th (65.13 was quickest) on the M4's. We both must try harder it would seem. :( M4 much easier to peddle of course.

The chap who did the 75.15 is also close to 6 foot 8 tall amazingly!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Good memories. I did quite well not seems. Remember these times were on a cold November's day.

Loved the Clio more than I thought I would and was just encouraging lift-off oversteer as it was so easy to control.

JP-LM was my favourite, really got into that when realise you could lean on it with the aero kicking in for the sweeping bends. Had Charlie Butler Henderson in the M3 with me who was brilliant, but I couldn't drive around the traction control very well oweing to the conditions and lack of experience. Still, loved it.

Won't be doing another for too long sadly but I did manage one a few years ago not long after this. It was still cold and miserable but Atoms in the rain, amazing :D

Back
Top Bottom