Posting sweets abroad?

Caporegime
Never do it to friends in Wales though do you? ****. :mad:

Ps. I like sherbet lemons and cola cubes. :p

It's a little bit different posting things to places in different time zones, I mean, Denmark isn't too bad as it is only an hour ahead. However posting things back to 1982 is difficult :(

;)

Also; I've not had cola cubes in bloody ages! I might nip and get some sweets from the 'Ye Old sweet shop' :D

Caporegime
I want some proper sherbet lemons, loved them as a kid but the sweet shops around here only sell the ones that are coated in sherbet and don't actually have any inside. :(

And I wasn't even alive in 1982 you cheeky bugger! :D

Caporegime
I want some proper sherbet lemons, loved them as a kid but the sweet shops around here only sell the ones that are coated in sherbet and don't actually have any inside. :(

And I wasn't even alive in 1982 you cheeky bugger! :D

Haha! Tough life growing up in the Valleys in Wales ;) haha!

Mate, if I see any I'll grab some for you and post them. I've got to be up in about 3 hours :(

Caporegime
Haha! Tough life growing up in the Valleys in Wales ;) haha!

Mate, if I see any I'll grab some for you and post them. I've got to be up in about 3 hours :(

I don't live in the valleys. :p

Heh s'ok! I'll probably get some off the net at some point, go to bed! I'm being paid to stay up this late, albeit not very much.

Caporegime
I'm just finishing some work! I'll hit the hay soon bro!

Going to make a cup of tea and a sammich. I've had a terrible day to be honest! Pigs on the motorway! Car crashes. Terrible football matches :( bah.

I might go get some sweets, by 'finishing work' I mean watching Peep show :D

Back
Top Bottom