Posture Tshirt / Belt.

Soldato
Anyone used one of these. Would like first hand experience of one, aka if they're not worth it.
They come in many styles so hard to tell which is best, the belt or the Tshirt.
product-image-604426919_1024x1024_2x_a926ad93-3d95-4f2d-9a2d-bcc91a375a0d_800x.jpg

ffSnYzhm.jpg

Man of Honour
I haven't, but like many braces they account for the deficiency in strength and flexibility rather than address them.

I'd concentrate on your mobility and core strength before splashing the cash.

Soldato
OP
I haven't, but like many braces they account for the deficiency in strength and flexibility rather than address them.

I'd concentrate on your mobility and core strength before splashing the cash.

Yes I do appreciate that. I think however that my posture is down to sloping in my chair at work. I might buy one to force me to stay aligned when I'm lazy.

Man of Honour
Yes I do appreciate that. I think however that my posture is down to sloping in my chair at work. I might buy one to force me to stay aligned when I'm lazy.

As somebody who slouches in their chair and takes advantage of the movable back to slouch even more, I can say that is not an ideal approach.

But whatever works - personally I don't think it will, but I hope it does for you. :)

Soldato
If you're static then it can be a good reminder to have good posture, but you're not working on the problem.

If you're active then it won't really work I don't think, because everytime you need to reach forwards you're resisting against it and surely that'll make your pecs/front delts even tighter?

Soldato
To update this. I ended up buying the "Pelham and Strutt" t-shirt from Amazon as was only £35 compared to double that elsewhere.

Only tried it out briefly and today is the first day of wearing it properly so can report back better later. So far it's positive though. Definitely reminding me to be more upright. I have more issues when stood up generally and stoop so feel this should help.

Soldato
OP
Can I asked what the Tshirt incorporates? The belts are obvious but what strength is in the material that can hold you straight?

Underboss
As i have a history of back pain (chronic?)
i fully advise not getting one, why? because you will become reliant on it for starters, I suggest you only get one IF the phisio has said to buy one, otherwise your going to be wasting your money
ive seen like 6 different phisios, chiropractors, osteopaths etc etc and not one has told me to get one and every one of them advised AGAINST it

Back
Top Bottom