Power supplies with longer cables...

Associate
This is referring more to internal cables then the external cable (for those who remember my previous thread) as I've now gotten the case that will be the new home for what is slowly becoming one of my gaming systems, but the power supply goes in the bottom and not the top, and instead of forking out money for a crap ton of extension cables for everything and its aunt that needs power I've decided to get a power supply that has cables that can reach everything.

The point of this is while some items do show lengths of certain cables, some don't and I'm hoping that there are people here who know which power supplies that don't show cable lengths actually have the required length to get to their desired locations without extensions.

The power supply can either be modular or non modular with a maximum cost of around £70 (I've already put the Silverstone Strider Plus 500W and the Bitfenix Whisper M 450W into the list, so they don't have to be suggested) and the case it'll be going into is the Kolink Refractor (and the EVGA 450B I'm currently using will be put to use powering another computer).

Man of Honour
The Silverstone Strider Plus 500w is not a very good psu. The Bitfenix Whisper M is a good psu. Look up reviews for the psu's you are interested in as they usually give cable lengths. This is a excellent source of information on psu's including links to reviews.

Back
Top Bottom