• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Powercolor 5870 's - Last 10 left

Suspended
The last 10 Powercolors 5870's are available on the website for either new orders or changing over a back ordered part.

*** *** Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £298.99 inc VAT *** ***

GX-118-PC_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 850MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 153.6GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1600
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- Warranty: 2 Years

Only £298.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
Orders will be packed Saturday/Monday - Delivery companies will collect Monday, so if you chose a next day service, it will be with you on Tuesday. ;)

Associate
Fatboy stop posting on the forum and get my system built and delivered! I ordered it on thursday and its still sitting in the "warehouse queue".

I'm dying to get hold of my new rig (after forking out £1440.00 for it!!).

Pleeaaasssseee!!

:p

Soldato
Does it come with Battlestations Pacific as well? BTW the inc/ex vat prices are messed up in the 'you may be interested in' sections.

Good job on having stock, did only 5 people turn up this morning?

Soldato
Tempting offer, but im still gonna wait for the 5850.

I really can't see the £100 difference between the 5850 and 5870. I only game at 1680x1050.

Associate
To be honest i have been really put off by the size of the card. I mean why can't they keep the card size standard. I hate the fact that i would need to get a bigger case just to upgrade my gpu. Life is not fair right now:(.

Back
Top Bottom