Prague good places to eat

Soldato
Heading to Prague tommorow I was looking for steak places and George Prime steak come up but dosnt look a typical casual place for group of guys to go to.

Anyone have any good places to go to I would rather stay away from the glitzy places.

Caporegime
Pivnice U Rudolfina, is great a dingy basement with great food, and great beer. Don't expect an English menu though, I mean maybe you can ask. But we just asked the waiter and no one was upset. Even with my mate who normally just orders a burger everywhere.

Also a Lokal is worth visiting, again great food and beer. Big enough and not fancy.

Both these places might be worth reserving if its busy though.

Soldato
OP
Pivnice U Rudolfina, is great a dingy basement with great food, and great beer. Don't expect an English menu though, I mean maybe you can ask. But we just asked the waiter and no one was upset. Even with my mate who normally just orders a burger everywhere.

Also a Lokal is worth visiting, again great food and beer. Big enough and not fancy.

Both these places might be worth reserving if its busy though.

Thanks

Soldato
George Prime Steak is highly recommended but it is a bit smart.

When I was on a stag do the last evening we wanted a quiet meal and went to http://granfierro.cz/ for steaks. (South American/Argentinian style)
Handy as it was near the apartment we were at. I wouldn't go far out of my way for it, but we had a really good meal.

Last edited:
Caporegime
these guys have some good prague guides.
how to avoid being scammed, where not to and where to exchange money.
how to get from the airport using public transport and not being ripped off by the taxi driver scams they do on tourists
where to eat on a budget at restaurants etc
you should probably watch most of the videos before you go
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7oj318jVQi7vRbc1bNjJA

oh wait threads to old already, did you get scammed yet?

Back
Top Bottom