Pre build system -Radiance Bullet

Associate
I have been looking for a pre built system for my son for a while. Im new to PC specs and I seem to be going round in circles a bit. It will be used for gaming at 1080p and used for streaming. Max budget for PC is 1100 pounds.
Overclockers have this one Radiance bullet at 1100. Looks like I would have to add a HDD storage.
Does this look solid option. Some room for future upgrades?
Appreciate your thoughts;

Case Cooler Master Q300L Micro ATX Gaming Case with Glass Side Panel
Power Supply 700W 80Plus Modular Bronze Rated PSU
CPU AMD Ryzen 3600 Six Core/Twelve Thread Processor with up to 4.2GHz Boost
Motherboard Asus B450M-E AM4 DDR4 Motherboard
Cooler AMD Wraith cooler
Memory Team Group 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RGB Dual Channel Kit
Primary Solid State Drive 500GB SATA Solid State Drive
Secondary Solid State Drive Optional
Storage Hard Drive Optional Hard Drive
Graphics Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
Audio 7.1 High Definition Audio
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit

Soldato
I would get someone to spec you a build on here which you can take to OCUK Customer services and they will quote and build that. Is this urgent ie. for xmas, as this is a bad time to buying, all the new CPUS and Graphics cards are out of stock whilst the Ryzen 3600 and the RTX2060 are great for 1080p its last gen, and im not sure without adding up the components if your paying over the top for them. Also the PSU is probably kolink and you dont want that in a gaming system. and that case doesnt have a glass side panel its acrylic and will scratch easily. ive just had a quick check and even the 3600 is out of stock..

Soldato
That case has horribly restrictive fan positions meaning bad cooling per noise.
PSU is no doubt Kolink cheapo with "rear lights disappearing behind the bend in road" length warranty.
Motherboard is crap.
So crappy upgradability/long term value.
SSD would fill from few big games...

And you could buy Windows license from web to have more budget for actual hardware.
(Microsoft should be paying users for making them alpha testers of known to be buggy patches)

Associate
OP
Appreciate the advice. It was gong to be a xmas present, but I think we will wait a while and think again once part availability improves and hopefully prices come down a bit.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom