Pre Built VR Ultra Gaming System

Associate
Hi

I hope someone can help me. I can't build my own system because I don't have the physical strength so it will need to either be a pre built system or a custom built that OC builds for me. I'd like to be able to play VR games and games on ultra settings. The type of games I play are usually rpgs, so I'm looking to be able to play the new Far Cry game and games like that. I can't think of other examples to give.

I was looking at the GERMANIUM pre built that someone listed but I think that doesn't have front USB 3.0 ports? Are those needed for VR? I am not very good at this, sorry! I'm not too keen on cases with glass on them either. I'm so glad to have found this forum and OC website, I was struggling with where to look for help for a very long time.

Thank you :)

Soldato
Prices are rising fast so act quick . Gtx 1070 should do you well for VR, anything higher the better. Will also run 1080p 120hz or 1440p 60hz nicely. .
Again if you got the dollar for anything higher then great :)

Associate
OP
Thank you, that's so helpful. I think I need extra storage so I'll give them a call for advice over that and anything else. I'll need a monitor too.

Associate
I ordered a Germanium last friday just waiting for delivery. You can pick many different case options listed and even ones that aren’t (I went for Phanteks Pro M Glass as cheaper and better airflow). Front usb and hdmi is not a necessity for VR but if it makes life easier then call OCUK and ask them to recommend a suitable case.

Fyi if you choose an asus motherboard there is a cashback deal running. By default the Germanium comes with the Strix Z370-F which is £45 cashback.

Back
Top Bottom