Prepare for Imminant Spider Invasion

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
That's right Pancy types run for the hills screaming & holding your skirt tails as the SPIDERZ are coming to get you. :D

Due to the Excellent breeding conditions last year you can expect Untold Spiders & Daddy long legs this year.
This will have a good knock on effect for all those Animals that feed on them which will in turn mean an Invasion of them next year, Nature, Great isn't it. :D

Soldato
i am one of those pansys, dont mock!

its the legs, but mostly the eyes that get me going, they are hideous!

jumping_spider_eyes_9-224-1.jpg

jumping+spider+eyes+4.jpg

Arghhhhh!!

Caporegime
spider season would have happened already? its starting to get cold already as we enter the winter months killing them off?

summer is when you expect to see a lot of spiders?

Associate
There have been loads in the house over the last few weeks. Last couple of years most were less than the size of a pound but this year they were as wide as a £5 note!
I guess it doesn’t help having lots of plants and bushes in the garden, where we store our bins looks like a scene from Indiana Jones movie with the amount of spiders webs.

It’s especially unpleasant when they make their webs at head height and you walk through them at night, yuk.

Soldato
hehe I'm the one the whole family calls to get rid of spiders, I've had a call from my Mum in the past where I've had to drive round and get rid of one for her, only about the size of a 50 pence piece too lol

Man of Honour
Spiders are great, my 6yo daughter go's round collecting them and then presenting them to her mum, for extra drama she also brings woodlice, lmao, its funny as hell, daughter calls them burbers, she's loved chasing them since she could walk, it also helps when dad (moi) gives a few usefull tips on who she should give them to lmao.

Associate
I love it when someone posts a spider thread, I'm a bit of a girl (well I am a girl) when it comes to spiders, by I'm fascinated by pictures of them. Probably because I'm too scared to look at them up close in real life...

Back
Top Bottom