• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PREPARE YOUR WALLETS: ASUS ROG MATRIX 2080Ti LANDS THIS WEEK!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Asus have launched a Matrix 2080Ti and we are expecting a very small supply end of this week, and its a proper wallet buster:

Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Matrix 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,699.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asus...DDR6-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-436-AS.html

ROG-MATRIX-RTX2080TI-P11G-GAMING, Boost Clock: 1815MHz, Memory 11264MB 14800MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, NV Link, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 3yr

Only £1,699.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
You can see how quiet the graphics card section is since the Rtx release.

Hardly anyone is interested anymore with all the overpriced cards nvidia has put out, and this is on an enthusiast forum.

Sad really, at least my ps4 is getting highly used.

Soldato

Hardly anyone is interested anymore with all the overpriced cards nvidia has put out, and this is on an enthusiast forum.

Don't worry, all the people with lower budgets will have something to talk about on May 27 when Navi 10 lite and Zen 2 launches

Associate

Yep this is exactly it, my 1080ti will be my last high end gpu looking at things.

More interested in ps5 now looking at the way the pc GPU market is going, will just keep my PC to play the games I've got and do work stuff on.

Back
Top Bottom