• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

pretty rubbish to see listings for the 6700xt nitro on ebay already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
whilst OC were doing their damndest to stop bots and scalpers by doing this, immediately after these dropped, theres at least half a dozen new listings on ebay for sapphire nitro rx6700xt cards all asking over £800.... doesnt take a genius to work out where they came from.
Shame that OC offered this service and they arent being repayed with honesty from their customers!

Associate
OP
whats interesting is that i have 1 post and 1 days membership in this forum and yet i can see the code which onlt members of 6 months and 1000 posts are supposedly only able to see????? overclockers??? whats your response to that?

Soldato
whats the point in that....
Because people whined that it wasn't fair.

However there going back to private only thanks to people ruining it when ocuk gave public a chance.

I think overclockers have done there best with the private voucher system and attempted public at least.

Associate
They didn't have to do any of this, the way things are at the moment if they posted at current prices they could still sell them all in a flash.
OCUK are a first in doing this? that I am aware of anyway so kudos to them and me personally will rate them higher then some of the other similar retailers. I am looking at a new mobo and cpu at some point this year, hopefully I will find them in stock here as that will be my first port of call.

Associate
OP
ive had great service from OC, and they even offered to pay postage on an item I missed off my order so im not dissing them, i just think this has gone a bit **** up and greedy people are benefitting. so forgive me for venting.....

Soldato
ive had great service from OC, and they even offered to pay postage on an item I missed off my order so im not dissing them, i just think this has gone a bit **** up and greedy people are benefitting. so forgive me for venting.....

They tried something nice. It didn't work. It still probably worked for a lot of people, but overall, no. Better to have tried and not completely succeeded, than not to have tried at all.

Associate
Hopefully they keep it to the Members Market and stop listening to the people moaning about it being restrictive - of course it is, that's the point!
I don't have the 1k post yet, but I agree. Rewarding the regular OCUK community will help build the relationship as well as as encourage other users to contribute more. However maybe lowering post count and looking at membership length might be more fairer to some of the members that have been lurking for a longer period and don't post much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom