US: Prison Break

Soldato
I thought he was dead :o Been a while since I saw the show but I recall him dying from a brain tumor.

Apparently not.. But then again no one in that family stay dead... Well maybe the dad.

Actually saw an interview with Wentworth Miller recently and he seemed confident that the way they bring him back works well and is not contrived.. We will see I suppose.

Soldato
Michael in fact did die in the special after the series ended where they are breaking Sarah out of prison. He was dead to rights anyway because of the tumour but there was something in that episode where someone had to stay behind and do something that would kill said person, and Michael doing to die anyway stayed behind to do it. I don't recall if you see his body but they had a funeral for him so they buried someone..

So they'll probably just retcon that event.

Soldato
Michael in fact did die in the special after the series ended where they are breaking Sarah out of prison. He was dead to rights anyway because of the tumour but there was something in that episode where someone had to stay behind and do something that would kill said person, and Michael doing to die anyway stayed behind to do it. I don't recall if you see his body but they had a funeral for him so they buried someone..

So they'll probably just retcon that event.

I don't remember it in the special but I do recall the prison guard staying in the pipe to hold it so they could get through and it killed him.

Soldato
Gonna watch this when I get home! Cant wait...

BTW there is a new Watch Mojo Video on YouTube of the top 10 moments from Prison Break. Nice little way to catchup.

Soldato
Although... Its gone back to its silliness...

Lincoln must have a head made of concrete to survive going through the windscreen of the electric Ford Focus :eek:

Permabanned
I love how a rapist serial killer like T-Bag is just released from prison no questions asked, and then gets a free bionic hand installed :)

Looking forward to next episode.

Soldato
So I just recently finished watching S3, started years ago when it was on but stopped half way through. I have also seen 1 episode of S5, I'm now confused.

Rather than watching S4 can I get a similar thing to a tdlr for S4.

Season 3 Sarah had her noggin lopped off. She's alive in S5

Back
Top Bottom