Problem with sound on External Sound Cards

Associate
Hello guys, I'm facing a problem with my sound on my PC. Whatever Headset I'm trying or Sound Card it seems like the problem remains. I thought it was problem from my Headset or Sound Card. Actually none of these have problems. So the situation appears when the left speaker doesn't sound very well and only the right sounds very normal, an unstability in the sound which makes noises like scratch and crackle or something *(I noticed that today and when I'm spamming the Volume of the Windows appears a bit of scratch noises). However, I tried to test theory of the problem it doesn't seem to be in software but in hardware. By the way, few days ago I was facing an issue with the PSU and the PSU died until I replaced it. I tried to replace 2 PSUs it appears the same again. Could it be that the motherboard would be the case of the problem or a Card Graphic?. Or perhaps a bit damaged and noticable problem in it?. I don't see anything else to be the cause and I'm no sure what to do else.

Associate
OP
RM850x is actually the new PSU that has been replaced with the problematic RM850x PSU and the old PSU I had it was a Coolermaster G650M. For some reason I think it's all part from the Motherboard. Something doesn't going well. I tested and my Card Graphic nothing part of the issue.

Back
Top Bottom