Problems Flashing My Phone

Associate
Hi Guys
Im having problems flashing my sgs2. I'm currently running an early version of CM9 which has no video and one or two other things wrong with it. My problem is that i cant connect the phone to my computer properly. It worked perfectly when i flashed before, but now, when i connect the phone, my computer shows it but when I try to upload the ROM it times out after a couple of seconds saying that the phone either is not responding, or has been reset. Ive tried to transfer it to my phone via dropbox, but that doesnt seem to work either.
Am i able to flash any ROM with 'Odin'? My proffered ROM is [Rom][official][02/04]Resurrection Remix ics v1.1 PRO[XXLPE]4.0.3[Full-Wipe]
Thanks

Associate
Have you selected the USB mode to Mount? If not that might cause some issues.

Failing that, I would install some kind of wireless FTP style thing, and just send the file that way. You only have to get it to the SD card after all.

Associate
OP
Have you selected the USB mode to Mount? If not that might cause some issues.

Failing that, I would install some kind of wireless FTP style thing, and just send the file that way. You only have to get it to the SD card after all.

Ive been trying that via wifi transfer keeps timing out :/

Soldato
Having spent most of the afternoon playing around flashing my old Desire with various things have you tried just taking out the SD card and mounting it on your PC via an adapter/card reader ... then just copy the ROM image zip onto it ...?

Back
Top Bottom