• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Problems with Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF

Associate
For the past few weeks I've been experiencing issues with my 3080, at random moments my screens all go black but sound still transmits to my headphones. Any videos I was watching at the time don't seem to load but fixed when i refresh my browser. This error has occurred whilst gaming and general pc usage.

My system is;

i7-8700k
z370-a motherboard
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF
2 x 16gb corsair 3200mhz (not overclocked)
corsair hx850i psu

I've downvolted the GPu to 80% and the problems still happen.

Soldato
Anyway to specifically look for video driver crashes?

will look similiar to this.

anytime I've ever had issues with an Nvidia GPU (whether the card is just not working right, or an unstable overclock etc) it has produced these display driver crashes for me so it's worth looking for them in the event viewer to indicate something is wrong with the GPU

nvidia-driver-failure-4.png

Associate
OP
will look similiar to this.

anytime I've ever had issues with an Nvidia GPU (whether the card is just not working right, or an unstable overclock etc) it has produced these display driver crashes for me so it's worth looking for them in the event viewer to indicate something is wrong with the GPU

nvidia-driver-failure-4.png

I've had 57 errors in the past 7 days for "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

Associate
OP
Ulqv18F
Error just happened. Picture doesn't seem to work, had the nvlddmkm error happen 3 times within 30 seconds then my screens crashed.
Ulqv18F

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom