Project Cars 2 Build for 1440p

Associate
Hi long time since I posted on here after moving to a console but want to get back into pc sim racing. Could some kind soul please spec me a build capable of running project cars 2 at ultra/v high settings at 1440p?

Do not need monitor or mouse etc just system. Don't mind if pre built or if I have to build. Budget is £800. hopefully possible.

Soldato
Hi long time since I posted on here after moving to a console but want to get back into pc sim racing. Could some kind soul please spec me a build capable of running project cars 2 at ultra/v high settings at 1440p?

Do not need monitor or mouse etc just system. Don't mind if pre built or if I have to build. Budget is £800. hopefully possible.

I believe OC3D didba review on project cards and found Core count was better then thread count - though thread count did help a little in the worst weather conditions

You might be looking closer to the £1k more for 1440p gaming and £1300k if you want it ultra

What monitor have you got ? Really into your sims and want to beat console experience, worth looking at some ultra wide screens... Damn . Think a lot now use VR sets when racing

https://overclock3d.net/reviews/software/project_cars_2_pc_performance_review/8

Will run the game solid, but you can see costs are high for 1440p, gtx 1070ti solid out and prices have shot up

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,182.00 (includes shipping: £13.20)​

Still need to factor in windows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom