Project Cars 2 is en route :D

Soldato
Mixed feelings towards project cars. Visually stunning but the driving simulation for me was a step below assetto corsa. Project cars graphics with asseto driving model would be perfection.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What is this mention of 12K in the article? Seems wrong to me, as we do not even have 8K properly yet. I assume they got confused and mean 3 x 4K monitors side by side which is not 12K. Just sounds like some dodgy marketing attempt :p

Soldato
You'll need a minimum of a 60 inch display for 12k! Anything less will be a waste as more than retina (220dpi)

Soldato
TNA;30484618 said:
Not exactly the same though is it.

No absolutely not in fact i would rather play at 1080p than 4K dsr something simply doesn't look right with it.

But they can still market it as "12k capable" like the new PS4 pro and Xbox whatever it's called advertise them as being 4K capable when they aren't.

Soldato
Please, PLEASE!!! Devs, if you're listening, please give us a career mode that locks down the cars until you've unlocked them. I hate just having access to everything in one go! At least put it as an option when creating a new profile for those that enjoy it.

Soldato
agnes;30485812 said:
Please, PLEASE!!! Devs, if you're listening, please give us a career mode that locks down the cars until you've unlocked them. I hate just having access to everything in one go! At least put it as an option when creating a new profile for those that enjoy it.

Yea I understand what your saying here makes having a flash car feel more rewarding aswell as you have to struggle a bit to earn it

Soldato
SS-89;30484280 said:
Mixed feelings towards project cars. Visually stunning but the driving simulation for me was a step below assetto corsa. Project cars graphics with asseto driving model would be perfection.

Yeah, agreed.
At the very least, pcars needs to simplify the ffb settings to make it easier to dial everything in.
Having most of the cars feel poor through the wheel with out of the box settings is what made me uninstall it and never go back.

Back
Top Bottom