Project log: ''Make it up as i go along'' ( more airbushing)

Soldato
Hi Hi !
Ive got a Enermax CS-718 server case here thats been waiting for the custom treatment for soem time now.

after battoning down the hatches, and nailing the doors shut to keep all the women away form me after the release of my puictures in CPC, ive decided to go and get started on this case.

I DID have a grand plan for it which now ive relaised wont work on this particluar case. so instead im just gonna p[rime it up and make it up as i go along.
The beauty with airbbrushing is that the paint layers are so thin, that i can easly change the whole thing without breaking too much of a sweat.

pics will be posted soon.

Rick B

Permabanned
R B CUSTOMS said:
after battoning down the hatches, and nailing the doors shut to keep all the women away form me after the release of my puictures in CPC

HAHA!! :p

It should have a hells angels theme. That would be cool :D

Soldato
OP
Mr Mister said:
HAHA!! :p

It should have a hells angels theme. That would be cool :D

hey they were vicious ! lol
it was like the linx advert... you know the one... on the beach
Laura wasnt too impressed !

anyway heres some pictures
i acctually started this one last nigth btu only got around to posting today lol

Rick

cs718paint001smalleh0.jpg
#
cs718paint003smallms6.jpg

cs718paint002smallqx6.jpg

cs718paint004smallfy5.jpg

cs718paint006smallhx5.jpg

Overspraysagogo!!

lol you can still see the evidence of lauras PC on my bench

Soldato
OP
orderoftheflame said:
is the orange mark sprayed on (looks like the moon behind clouds)

or just a reflection.

If it's delibrate, looks ace. If not.. i hardly noticed it :o

it's a reflection altough im not entrily sure what its a reflection of !!
this is gonna be green realisticv fire with soem jkind of image ghosted in, im thingking a big ol skull or soem kind of reaper maybe.

what ever it is each side will need somethign on it. so ill just make it up as i go i suppose !
there wont be that many in progress shots of the flames, that about your lot really! but i suppose i can post progress of anythign else.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
33L said:
always a pleasure to see another custom spray job from you mate! cant wait to see what it comes out as!

neither can i lol
gonna get started on it again as soon as all of these songs are transfered to my zen lol... gotta have some fresh tunes to paint with :)

Rb

Back
Top Bottom