PS4 Pro out of stock everywhere

Caporegime
I've noticed this odd stock situation. Wish I had pulled the trigger and got one for £260 in the black Friday deals last year.

The prices have been going up on the rainforest and clearly supply to retailers has reduced.

What's going on Sony?!

E3 coming up, rumours of a Pro slim model circulating

Associate
do ps4 pro's still turn off processing units in 1080p games? So no increased performance over the standard ps4.
on PS4 pro optimized games, you can still choose performance or image quality at 1080P so if you choose image quality it enables super sampling at 1080P and obviously if you choose performance you should see increased FPS depending on the game and implementation of course.

So in short you still get benefits over a standard PS4 even at 1080, im am actually only running a 1080 tv on my pro currently.

Associate
This console was incredible value at £349 at launch. Truly stunning visuals on some of the first party games. Big fan of the inter generational consoles.

Soldato
Soldato
Was just about to mention that Sony have confirmed no new hardware at E3.
It really didn't make any sense - unless there was a cost down somewhere, which happens "on the fly" anyway.

I fully expect the Slim & Pro to remain "as is" for a couple of years until the PS5.

Soldato
OP
Was just about to mention that Sony have confirmed no new hardware at E3.
It really didn't make any sense - unless there was a cost down somewhere, which happens "on the fly" anyway.

I fully expect the Slim & Pro to remain "as is" for a couple of years until the PS5.

Yeah, I read that too. On the upside, it means I can jump on the first in stock bundle deal I find. However, if they're not expecting new hardware, where are all the consoles? Did GoW really hit stock levels that hard?

Associate
However, if they're not expecting new hardware, where are all the consoles? Did GoW really hit stock levels that hard?

I am surprised that some of the Playstation orientated YouTubers haven't picked up on this yet. Looking at the history on Stockinformer, new stock really is coming in dribs and drabs.....

Gee

Gee

Soldato
John Lewis have the white ones in stock too; ordered one yesterday after selling my launch-day PS4.

Back
Top Bottom