Psu with sleeved cables

Associate
Hey everyone.
Im looking for a new psu around 750w which comes with white pre sleeved cables.
I know I can get the cables separately but if there was a quality psu with them already sleeved it would be great.

Man of Honour
There aren't any now. There was the Bitfenix Fury series that came with individually sleeved cables but it was extremely overpriced and the psu itself was mediocre at best. You were paying for the cables.

You could just buy a quality psu and then rather than spend almost as much on a cables set use sleeved cable extensions instead. They work with all psu's as they just plug into the ends of the existing cables. I can recommened the Phanteks ones and the combo kits even come with cable combs. See the Phanteks range here and the full range at OCUK here.

Man of Honour
The Corsair VS series are rubbish and the CX series also but to a lesser extent now as the newer white label CX/CXm have been improved. The GS series are no longer made so that's another very poor series gone. I wouldn't touch a CS series or the standard RM series either as they appear mediocre at best. CWT is the OEM for the RMx series and these are extremely good units. Review here of a black RM750X but they are exactly the same internally as the white version. The new TXm series is also very good if money is tight. The problem with a lot of Corsair units is the price and there are very often a cheaper option available such as Seasonics excellent Focus Plus series or Bitfenix's new Formula series which are very competitively priced.

Associate
i used the 850w Corsair white in a white mini-ITX build for my missus and it was surprisingly nice to work with

been stable for her for the past few weeks... haven't done any major overclocking on it or anything yet, but runs an i7 8700k with an SLI setup without issue

overall i'm pretty happy with it... would have been happier if it came with white 'plugs' for the ports... but the only company that did those was Bitfenix, and they don't do most of them anymore sadly.

Back
Top Bottom