• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just waiting for order dispatch confirmation so I can order a new PSU, my 550W definitely isn't going to cut it with this card.

Likewise, hoping my PSU is up to snuff, it should be but it's quite old now. Also hoping it fits in my case, again think it should but I'm at work and haven't measured the space. Might need to move my capture card to a lower slot though...

Soldato
MM is worth way more than just a quick buck with some of the stuff that gets listed there by members for a reasonable price. You'd have to be a literal idiot to buy to sell on.
Yup exactly, i've picked up some insane deals over my time on this forum and i've never ever had an issue. I wouldn't lose it over a few hundred quid, you'd be an absolute pleb to do so.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Guys, stop looking for scalpers posting things before our deal was even announced.

They're unlikely to have bought the card from us and, if they were posting it up on the off chance, having spotted the price of the card online, there's no guarantee that they got one.

Associate
Thanks for making this deal available. Means I get a new card for my upcoming Ryzen 5600x build, and equally as important my son gets my old card to replace his 1060 that has started artifacting.

Edit:. Jeez. 2nd post in 9 years. Will take a while for me to get access to the mm forum at this rate!

Caporegime
Associate
We're looking at a new sub-forum, not related to MM but with a lower access point. It will still be time based but a lower post requirement than MM.

would shop account be taken into consideration with access to that subforum? (The first thing I (well... me mum) bought from here was an 8400GS (to replace the ATI iGPU in the computer i had that conked out) back in 2010 but despite some lurking i never made a forum account until last week)

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
would shop account be taken into consideration with access to that subforum? (The first thing I (well... me mum) bought from here was an 8400GS (to replace the ATI iGPU in the computer i had that conked out) back in 2010 but despite some lurking i never made a forum account until last week)
They aren't actively linked so we can't. otherwise it would be a lot easier to ban people from our forums for Scalping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom