Purple and White case - Thoughts on NZXT H4400?

Associate
Hi all,

I've been tasked with building a new computer for my friend's wife at some point in the new year when hopefully CPU and graphics card prices start dropping, but they're looking at some parts now for if/when that happens. She is a gamer, so will want something in the end that can meet demands.

She'd like to go with a purple and white theme which will be simple enough to do with RGB lighting and custom cable sleeves, but makes it a little harder when it comes to an ideal case.

Something we've seen is the NZXT H440 in white and purple.
T2LXmzk.jpg

She likes this, but I've read that they can get quite warm inside and something she doesn't want is any issues with overheating, nor does she want a loud system. She'd also be happy with a white case, if need be, but would miss the purple accents. Does anyone have feedback on this case regarding airflow, noise and cooling? I think it's most likely we'll go with an AIO cooling solution for the CPU and possibly for the GPU (via NZXT bracket, not a custom loop water block) so would need to be able to mount two radiators at, I guess, 240mm each.

Size wise isn't too much of an issue at the moment as no motherboard has been picked but would need room for probably a two fan sized graphics card, so if you can suggest any alternatives that would be nice. The PC-O11 DYNAMIC MIDI-TOWER in white is also another case I think might be good, but unsure when it comes to cooling and noise?

Kindly requesting suggestions and feedback if you'd be so kind!

Associate
Are you willing to do some spray painting?

Meshify C and spraying the front mesh could work. Or you can buy a replacement front grill from Fractal (they sell multiple colours) in purple.

Associate
OP
Are you willing to do some spray painting?

Meshify C and spraying the front mesh could work. Or you can buy a replacement front grill from Fractal (they sell multiple colours) in purple.

I don't think spray painting will be on the cards at this point, but seeing that it's possible to get different panels is a good sign. I'll ask her what she thinks. Thanks for the suggestion!
I'll add it to the list of ones I'm gathering.

All other suggestions welcome

Back
Top Bottom