Putting the cereal back in the fridge?

Caporegime
I've put my sock instead of a tea bag into a teapot, I've also put my watch which was in my hand, into the sink with the breakfast dishes. Nowadays I think it's safer that I just let someone else make the breakfast.:(

Associate
Normally not bad in the mornings but once, whilst suffering from a cold and having to drag myself in to work very early, settled down for some crunchy nut flakes only for them to taste really bland. Ate only a few mouthfuls and left the rest and went to get showered and ready to leave. Missus came down to find a bowl of crunchy nut with water, I must've grabbed the jug of water instead of the milk.

Soldato
I had a mad weekend two weekends ago and didn't get back until the Sunday at around 2pm. My mum questioned me on Sunday night as to why I put my toothbrush in the washing (laundry) basket lol.

Soldato
yh well, I once microwaved my own head instead of the sausages I was going to eat for breakfast

of course not! (It was actually bacon I was having)

seriously though I think I may have put the coffee jar in the fridge once or twice

Soldato
Oh yes, been there before.
Made a cup of tea, put the cup of tea in the fridge and carried the carton of milk into the living room followed shortly by a WTF am I doing moment

Back
Top Bottom