• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Q6600 @ 1.6MHz

Associate
I've been reading some threads and have been told that I need to disable C1E/E1ST or Speed something. My motherboard is a P43DE, could someone tell me where in the BIOS it is located? I really don't want to be searching for hours, thanks in advanced.

Associate
OP
Yea, in EVEREST Ultimate Edition it says the orig is 2.4MHz. I believe there is something throttling it when not in use and I want to know how to disable it.

Associate
OP
16vT

Associate
OP
Why do you want to disable speedstep? It only throttles the computer when you're not using and and runs it at full speed when required.

well i've ran prime95 (idk if with the right settings) but the CPU usage goes to 100% and it doesn't change the processor speed at all.

Associate
OP
16wm

Is currently what the ram is at but I want to fix this issue with the processor at 1600.0 MHz, what settings do you use in prime to test?

I'm also getting another 4Gigs of the same ram this week so I won't put that at stock till I get that.

Back
Top Bottom