QiQ Hosting - Birthday Offer (Years hosting £0.11)

Soldato
Funnily enough I need to buy hosting today. Its my first website and I can't get in touch with the guy designing our site today... Its a fairly basic site with a standalone gallery appearing in a seperate window. Will the special offer paclage be good enough? I haven't got a clue about this kind of stuff!

Soldato
They are offering it again tomorrow, just got this email:

QiQ said:
QiQ's BIRTHDAY

Our one day 11p hosting promotion for our eleventh birthday proved very popular, but was missed by some clients. As a result, we are going to repeat this offer for one day only - Tuesday 24 November.

For full details on how to order 12 months of QiQ hosting for 11p and the associated terms and conditions, please visit http://myqiq.info/uk/announcements.php?id=6 - but be quick as this offer will not be repeated again.

Please feel free to share this link with Friends and Family.

Soldato
I bought a hosting account on QiQ and also got a domain from namesco, but nothing seems to be showing up yet, it's just doing the default namesco website. Is there some setting i need to change somewhere?

Associate
I bought an account - I know I shouldn't expect a lot for the initial 11p, but after paying for a dedicated IP address and SSL certificate its day 8 and still not SSL up and going!

Slow support is an understatement, think I will be shifting the domain to Vidahost or TSOHost, at least I know their support is more likely to be 8 minutes rather than 8 days.

Not impressed - guessing its a one man show?

Associate
Many emails have been exchanged and a ticket into them - 3 or 4 days to get the IP sorted, although I haven't had that through yet either.

Bit of a farce :)

Soldato
www.qiq.co.uk/goto/promo

Just a heads up - QiQ are offering a years hosting for £2 for today only, not as good as the previous 11p offer but still very good :)

Good morning.

24 HOUR HOSTING OFFER

I wanted to write and let you know about a 24 hour promotion that is
presently underway. If you or any friends are seeking a new hosting account
please visit www.qiq.co.uk/goto/promo to see how you could obtain 12 months
hosting for just £2. But be quick - the offer ends at 23:59 tonight, 25
February 2010. Feel free to share this information.

Back
Top Bottom