Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Soldato
Yes i use a 3d printed battery holder which fits perfectly

In end I bought a BOBOVR M2 which looks like that one but with more padding. Our Elite Strap with battery broke on the disc at the back after 2 months of very light use so I sent it back to get a refund and bought the BOBOVR M2 which seems to also be an updated version. Its got more padding than the Elite Strap but I`m not sure if its more front heavy. My son and wife think its fine.

One bad thing is that it doesnt fit inside the official case.

Soldato
For those interested, you can get the Vive Deluxe Audio strap for only £49.99 currently from a popular online store... 3d print the mount or buy one off ebay to massively upgrade your strap!

Just pasted from my other post as I also didn't know thetr was an accessories thread :p

Soldato
OP
For those interested, you can get the Vive Deluxe Audio strap for only £49.99 currently from a popular online store... 3d print the mount or buy one off ebay to massively upgrade your strap!

Just pasted from my other post as I also didn't know thetr was an accessories thread :p

I would dearly love to buy that. But my wife already calls my quest 2 "The present that buys itself presents." :D

Underboss
Back
Top Bottom