Question about the EK Kinetic FLT reservoir

Associate
Hi.

I currently have an Alphacool Eisball which came with a Eispumpe VPP755 V.3 pump.

I want to change to one of these EK Kinetic FLT 360 reservoirs.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...ddc-body-d-rgb-reservoir-plexi-wc-9x7-ek.html

Does anyone know if the VPP755 V.3 will fit in that reservoir? It says D5 pumps will fit but it's my understanding the VPP755 is smaller or something. If not then will the VPP655 be ok? I would like to stick with a pump which has a speed dial on it so the one which comes with the £199 Kinetic is no use.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Man of Honour
£150 for a reservoir with no pump!! :eek: That's crazy money.

If I remember right wasn't it something to do with the 755's washer that made it incompatible with certain pump tops and reservoirs? Not sure if there was a solution to it. The best thing you could do is to contact EK to see if the VPP755 fits and hope that someone actually bothers to reply to you.

Associate
OP
£150 for a reservoir with no pump!! :eek: That's crazy money.

Yeah it is but it seems like a really nice solution to the huge space I have in the middle of my build lol

AIZpaMJ.jpg
AIZpaMJ

If I remember right wasn't it something to do with the 755's washer that made it incompatible with certain pump tops and reservoirs? Not sure if there was a solution to it. The best thing you could do is to contact EK to see if the VPP755 fits and hope that someone actually bothers to reply to you.

Thanks, I'll try that. I'll just get a new 655 if I can't find a definitive answer.

Soldato
Yeah it is but it seems like a really nice solution to the huge space I have in the middle of my build lol

AIZpaMJ.jpg
AIZpaMJ

Thanks, I'll try that. I'll just get a new 655 if I can't find a definitive answer.
Any D5 Vario pump will also work if you're worried about compatibility but need speed adjustment.

It was my understanding that the VPP755 issue mainly affected older pump tops but I have mine in an Alphacool one, so couldn't comment.

Back
Top Bottom