Quick question ive been thinking all week

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Now dont get offended people, im not trying to be racist if thats what you are thinking.

Can black people Tan and get a darker skin tone?

Also do they still get sun burnt anywhere near as quick as a white person?

Associate
Yeah, saw a black chick the other day with tan lines...

Was wondering "eh?" but then common sense kicked in and I realised, yeah... they can tan too, duh.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
On a more important issue, i send you a PM the other day zip and you didn't reply, and your not on msn anymore *cry a little*

You can PM on here now?:confused:

Or do you mean Myspace? Ill have to go check it if it is:)

I have been working flat out at the quarry so ive not even had time to gather all the info and complete all my Army entry documents yet.
I only manage a small bit of interneting time a night these days so my msn time is limited:(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Ah k, you used my hotmail email, i dont check it too regularly.

Should be pretty easy to relocate since you are in the airforce :)

If you can remember my name hunt me down on facebook, i check that when i can. I use a different email adress for that so when i jump on msn if you havnt added me to face book ill send you the link with my Isp email which i check pretty often

Off to bed for now though, gotta be up at 5:30-5:45:(

Man of Honour
PM? Can you pm if you have over 10,000 posts? lol

I'd love to say yes and also that fountains of champagne spout when you reach 10,000 posts, you get nubile young groupies throwing themselves at you and a personal invite to become an astronaut. Sadly the truth is that you just get to choose a different avatar, only moderators can PM on here.

In relation to the original question, yes you can tan if you already have dark coloured skin, it may be less noticeable but it doesn't negate the risks of exposure to the sun.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Ok just found your facebook(I hope or some other brit is gonna be confused:p)

Send me a Msg on there and ill help when and where i can :)

Im gonna be knackerd in the morning for being up this late :(

Now back on to my Original Question and discussion.

Thanks everyone for answering that :)

Also why arnt African Americans as dark as the Africans like the Kenyans? The ones that are like a charcol mat black colour?
Is it because they were taken from different parts of africa?

Back
Top Bottom