1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Spec - 100+ page per day economic / fast printer

Discussion in 'Printers' started by phr4n, Aug 17, 2012.

1. phr4n

Gangster

Heya, I'm not really into what printers are out there or the current or past technology.

Need to print over 100 pages every day, looking for something that would provide a good speed along with the best ink economy. Print mostly in B/W but also small amounts of colour.

Under 200 pounds if possible. Need something that will last, think small business durability.

Cheers

2. Speed

Sgarrista

Laser is your best bet for both ecomony and speed when it comes to bulk B/W printing. You can pickup cheap HP 2100 series printers with new toners for next to no money. Then get a NIC add-on card for it, plug it into a router/switch and you have a networked printer as well. If you are only doing small amounts of colour printing, any cheap ink jet will do.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  3. phr4n

Gangster

Having trouble finding those new. Maybe my google fu lacks power

4. Speed

Sgarrista

It is an old model so there won't be any new ones about, but their durability is amazing. I purchased one 2nd hand about 5 years ago and it is still going strong on the same toner cartridge.

If you are looking for something newer, then the Samsung models are good value, my sister uses one for Uni.