Quickest way to a simple reviews website that is easy to update?

Soldato
Afternoon everyone,

Some may recall I used to run a reviews website focused primarily on nas drives. I've taken a two year break to focus on my son whom we were fund raising for, for an op in the US. He has now had said op and doing great.

So, I'm looking to get back into reviewing. My previous website was not the modern looking and I am also trying to learn a bit of html/css etc.

With that in mind I'm looking to maybe use a template or them to get going again. Nothing fancy just a landing page, a section for reviews etc. Landing page I previously had also had boxes with the latest reviews you could click through on and some minor ads in the form of iframes on the side, just to support those who support me.

So, my question is how to I get going again without learning html/css from scratch? A theme? Would I use WP?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Soldato
OP
Great cheers guys. I was wondering along the lines of even purchasing something reasonably ready made. Which easily allows me to post up my new reviews.

Previously I had to do a lot of manual linking etc to keep the site held together and it was a pain.

Back
Top Bottom