Quickest way to get money from Spain to the UK?

Suspended
Well...as simple as that really...

My parents live in Spain, and need to send some money over to me, to sort somethings out over here for them...

Anyone know the quickest way to do this??

dsb

dsb

Associate
dont they have a UK bank that they could transfere some money into your account, if its paper money then western union will be your best bet, not sure how much they charge thoe.

Suspended
OP
They dont have a bank account over here no, just bank accounts in Spain. To transfer from that to my account here takes a lifetime I think.

How does the western union work? How long does it take? Im not fussed abut charges lol, as its not my money

Soldato
They can transfer from a spanish account but if they live out there and have to do this thing more regularly you might suggest to them to get an HSBC account, as they have branches all over Spain :)

Suspended
OP
Kell_ee001 said:
They can transfer from a spanish account but if they live out there and have to do this thing more regularly you might suggest to them to get an HSBC account, as they have branches all over Spain :)

Well that might be handy, as my account is at HSBC, which means if they can find a HSBC, it would mean they could just pay it directly into my account, without having to wait any time to clear

There should be one in Valencia if they are all over...

Back
Top Bottom