RABD corporation lobbies Pentagon to start WW3 to stimulate the economy

Soldato
According to reports out of top Chinese mainstream news outlets, the RAND Corporation recently presented a shocking proposal to the Pentagon in which it lobbied for a war to be started with a major foreign power in an attempt to stimulate the American economy and prevent a recession.

A fierce debate has now ensued in China about who that foreign power may be, with China itself as well as Russia and even Japan suspected to be the targets of aggression.

The reports cite French media news sources as having uncovered the proposal, in which RAND suggested that the $700 billion dollars that has been earmarked to bailout Wall Street and failing banks instead be used to finance a new war which would in turn re-invigorate the flagging stock markets.

The RAND Corporation is a notoriously powerful NGO with deep ties to the U.S. military-industrial complex as well as interlocking connections with the Ford, Rockefeller, and Carnegie foundations.

Current directors of RAND include Frank Charles Carlucci III, former Defense Secretary and Deputy Director of the CIA, Ronald L. Olson, Council on Foreign Relations luminary and former Secretary of Labor, and Carl Bildt, top Bilderberg member and former Swedish Prime Minister.

Carlucci was chairman of the Carlyle Group from 1989-2005 and oversaw gargantuan profits the defense contractor made in the aftermath of 9/11 following the invasion of Afghanistan. The Carlyle Group has also received investment money from the Bin Laden family.

http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/...on-to-start-major-war-to-save-the-us-economy/

Original Chinese media reports :-

Sofu : http://news.sohu.com/20081030/n260330741.shtml

Ifeng.com http://news.ifeng.com/mil/4/200810/1029_342_851523.shtml

Man of Honour
It irritates the hell out of me everytime you see X has been invested in by the Binladen family as an implication of conspiracy, wrong doing, shady puppeteers etc. They are a perfectly legitimate family with investments in all sorts of areas. Osama is a wrongun no doubt, but using the investment of their family office to stir up interest among the ignorant is quite transparent.

Caporegime
According to reports out of top Chinese mainstream news outlets

Yup, and we all know the chinese media, with all it's independence and objectivity, is a very trustworthy source... right?

Seriously magick... please thinjk before you make threads.

Soldato
OP
Yup, and we all know the chinese media, with all it's independence and objectivity, is a very trustworthy source... right?

Seriously magick... please thinjk before you make threads.

Yes i'm aware of how chinese media works. But don't think our media is that much more independant and objective. The chinese media is controlled by the government. The western media is controlled by money or rather the people with money.

And if you think this all sounds a bit to far fetched think back to the invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:

RDM

RDM

Soldato
OK i'll make you a promise. In the next two years there'll be an invasion of Iran and it won't be because they're allegedly building nukes or they want to spread democracy.

Hasn't the invasion of Iran meant to be imminent for the last 3 years? I seem to recall a thread promising it last November in fact.

Caporegime
OK i'll make you a promise. In the next two years there'll be an invasion of Iran and it won't be because they're allegedly building nukes or they want to spread democracy.

And if they don't? Is it because the aliens said so?

I'm trying to think of a reason why they would invade Iran anyway.

Man of Honour

You don't need to believe in lizard people, orbs, our 2012 doom, Jesus or any other imagined conspiratorial rubbish to know that is actually quite likely. Why don't you stick your neck out and make a prediction with a bit more sack weight to it?

Back
Top Bottom