Racist Bake sale - pretty cool idea...

Soldato
Discrimination is discrimination, you've been brainwashed by all that liberal media to hate and discriminate against your race and I pity you for it.

I take it you come from an over privileged white family? UC Berkeley is full of Asians usually Chinese and in relation to the demographics of the US they are over represented. There are some groups who need help such as African-Americans but Asians excel everyone and are the last people that need help.

I think you need to do your home work. In fact just re read his post where he states his mother is native american.

Caporegime
Discrimination is discrimination, you've been brainwashed by all that liberal media to hate and discriminate against your race and I pity you for it.

I take it you come from an over privileged white family? UC Berkeley is full of Asians usually Chinese and in relation to the demographics of the US they are over represented. There are some groups who need help such as African-Americans but Asians excel everyone and are the last people that need help.

Interesting you say that TANK because I think if you're half white half asian you don't get any special privileges in the US. Well that's what I was told by a girl I talk to she was complaining about it.

I love it when the racists can't even type a decent sentence. It makes it so much easier to disregard their opinions as the ramblings of a lesser mind.

Permabanned
I love it when the racists can't even type a decent sentence. It makes it so much easier to disregard their opinions as the ramblings of a lesser mind.

Do you have kids? those lil crackers wont be able to get into university when they're older if Labour/Lib dems have their way. What kind of future do they have when you support racism towards your own kind.

Permabanned

Why would you assume I come from an over privileged White family? I come from a very poor background and spend a significant portion of my childhood in the state care system of the US and the UK. While I take after my Scottish Father in appearance, my mother is a member of the Pomo Tribe.

Also if you actually read my post I said that higher education should be based on merit, not race and it should be school admissions (as in grade school) where the issues of discrimination and underrepresentation in the best schools needs to be addressed.

UC Berkley is predominantly female, it is famous for being predominantly female and California has a disproportionate Asian population and if you actually read the article the positive discrimination policy (that may or may not be instituted) relates to those groups who are underrepresented in the Collegiate, namely African Americans and specifically Native Americans.

Come back when you know what you are actually talking about CmJared, because you clearly have no idea about discrimination against Native Americans and African Americans in the US education system.

Permabanned
Come back when you know what you are actually talking about CmJared, because you clearly have no idea about discrimination against Native Americans and African Americans in the US education system.

There's little to no discrimination against African-Americans these days it's all in their heads. Besides from some footage I've seen on youtube I don't want blacks preaching their hatred on white kids.

Permabanned
There's little to no discrimination against African-Americans these days it's all in their heads. Besides from some footage I've seen on youtube I don't want blacks preaching their hatred on white kids.

This post simply illustrates your complete ignorance about discrimination in the United States. That you can state discrimination and racism is only in the imagination of African Americans is mind boggling.

Permabanned
This post simply illustrates your complete ignorance about discrimination in the United States. That you can state discrimination and racism is only in the imagination of African Americans is mind boggling.

I'm talking about today not 20 years ago .

If you think racial discrimination is worse now then it is you who are ignorant.

Some African-Americans see any criticism of Obama as being racism, are you telling me that's not in their heads?

Associate

So does this post, you clearly didn't watch the video all the way through or you would have noticed that it was produced by "Aryan Nations" now correct me if I'm wrong but did the whole Aryan idea come from Adolf Hitler, which would make it a Nazi idea, and I'm am almost positve that Hitler and the Nazi's were a bunch of racists...which would also mean this video would be from a "Neo-Nazi" group which means should be disregarded and totally biased drivel...

Permabanned

you are aware that the Aryan Nations are a far right White supremacist group who actually tried to affiliate themselves with al Qaeda at one point and are on congressional record as being domestic terrorists.

Sort your sources out if you are seeking even a modicum of credibility.

Man of Honour

If you think racial discrimination is worse now then it is you who are ignorant.

So it's not that racial discrimination is non-existent, it's that it's not worse? That may be true but it's a very different proposition than there is no racial discrimination.

Some African-Americans see any criticism of Obama as being racism, are you telling me that's not in their heads?

To believe that all criticism of President Obama is racism is wrong but equally to suggest that some of the criticism is not racially motivated is also wrong.

Permabanned

Show me where I said it was worse, or mentioned criticism of President Obama. You are a poorly informed and foolish man if you think there is no discrimination in America.

Back
Top Bottom