Racist Bake sale - pretty cool idea...

Permabanned
Non liberals are evil nazi scum. If I had my way I would round up all non-liberals on a boat and send them to the congo they'd get eaten alive.

If you continue to be xenophobic with no hint of factual evidence don't grumble when we start to retaliate.

Yes we should be standing up and protecting ourselves instead we punish our own kind just to appease some racists of colour.

The growing racism over the years is a result of your own bone headed liberalism.

Soldato
CmJared, do me a favour and look back over this thread. Surprisingly for GD, we've had a majority of insightful, interesting comments, yet your posts have been half drivel and half trolling - amongst all the posters in GD, you alone have managed to lower the tone of this thread. It's really best all round if you keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

Soldato
Yes we should be standing up and protecting ourselves instead we punish our own kind just to appease some racists of colour.

The growing racism over the years is a result of your own bone headed liberalism.

I am fully protected, it seems to be you who is being hurt by what you call liberalism. Funny that, despite all the advantages of being white in today's society, you cannot get ahead and if any of those advantages are even slightly attempted at being even slightly more levelled (but still offering you a massive advantage), you decry it as an attack.

I pity the white man who cannot compete in a society built with so many inherent advantages for him

Permabanned
Liberals are self hating race traitors. If I had my way I would round up all liberals on a boat and send them to the congo they'd get eaten alive. ;)

If you continue to discriminate against whites don't grumble when we start to retaliate.

I spend quite a few months in the Congo. I came back just fine.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about, you claim people are self hating traitors because they believe in social justice, yet the only one who is actually showing signs of self hatred and serious issues with their place in the world is you.

How can you read back what you actually write and not see the irony and feel ashamed of yourself is beyond me. You are not some kind of crusading defender of equality, you are a racist and instigator of irrational hatred and your arguments are basic, childish and firmly rooted in ignorance and misinformation.

Permabanned
If a poster can bring me and Castiel together in complete agreement on a social issue then it probably means something is afoot.

:) in fact we agree on quite a lot, it is only our respective viewpoints on the place religion has in society that we seem to disagree on.

Back
Top Bottom