• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 5850/5870 OcUK Stocks, ETAs, Orders, Shipping and Anticipation

Associate
- If this is not cool feel free to close this thread

I will preface this by stating that I am in no way affiliated with OcUK. I am merely a forum member who has gathered such information with the intention of presenting it.

I notice that the main discussion threads are getting bombarded with stock questions, changes to orders and shipping questions. If possible could people use this thread for such purposes and keep the other thread to product discussion.

*MODS FEEL FREE TO DELETE/ EDIT ANY OF THIS TO SUITE YOU*

STOCKS: Our main man "Fatboy" has kept us very much in the loop, but it looks like customs and forwarders have done him a disservice. The reason the cards are overdue is no fault of OcUK and any dates that were arranged for stock to be available in store were unfortunately delayed through standard process. It is frustrating but it does happen.

"Fatboy" has stated with a large amount of self that a quantity of cards from at least one manufacturer (powercolour 5850) are due to arrive at OcUK on Friday 2/10/09 . This is not a guarantee but it is highly probable and likely this be the case. In any eventuality I am led to believe that OcUK is receiving the largest shipment within the UK with large amounts of stock due to arrive next week.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think Fatboy wants people to use the customer service forum for queries, rather than fill the graphics card forums with requests that might not get read on a regular basis.

Nice idea though.

D13

D13

Associate
thats interesting, so there is a chance 5850's will be avialable in short supply tomorrow (assuming they havent all been put aside for pre-ordered copies). Either way if they do turn up they will fly out the door

Associate
OP
Either way if they do turn up they will fly out the door

Yep, I personally will be getting up early doors to try and get a foot in. If I can't I may have to purchase a *70, I cant play plastic instrument hero any longer (dead G80s)

Associate

To Fatboy,

If Sapphire 5850's come tomorrow. Please can I swap my 5850 order to a Sapphire one? can't remember my order number was never given one via tele sales), but the name is Naim, the flat postcode is E14 3FD. It's one 5850 and one Samsung F3 500GB drive in the order

Associate

To Fatboy,

If Sapphire 5850's come tomorrow. Please can I swap my 5850 order to a Sapphire one? can't remember my order number was never given one via tele sales), but the name is Naim, the flat postcode is E14 3FD. It's one 5850 and one Samsung F3 500GB drive in the order

Post in the thread fatboy created!!

He has already stated they have enough stock of the powercolors to cover ALL CURRENT pre orders, NOTE: Both Sapphire and powercolor cards will not arrive till Monday next week at the earliest! So there is not point in swapping!

Back
Top Bottom