Raijintek Eos RGB 240mm

Associate
I just got this cooler and installed it on my AMD 5800x, my only problem is the RGB

The CPU Block RGB doesn't work at all and the fans have 1 solid colour each and i can't seem to change them.

I've disconnected all of the cables and reconnected them but same problem.

Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-F

Associate
OP
Yes i have the software open and in the Aura Sync tab it shows my Motherboard and an Addressable LED Strip although i'm not using any strip and doesn't list my CPU Cooler

Associate
OP
Yes it's ticked but still the same, i tried running the Aura Creator but nothing changed except the lights on the motherboard

Edit: Just realised the fans are barely lighting up, its like 1 LED is being used while the rest is off

Edit2: I uninstalled everything from Asus and reinstalled it which done nothing, I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong or missing a connector.

2 fans powered and working
Radiator connected by Sata
I then have 2 fans connected together then connecting to the CPU with that CPU cable then connecting to the 3 Pin 5v ADD Header which is a terrible connector, I can probably blow on the wire and it would unattach itself from the 3 pins
240-ppt09.jpg

I then disconnected the fans and tried just the CPU which did nothing, i connected them altogether again and tried the other 3 pin connector at the bottom of the motherboard and the rgb was barely working on 1 fan and the other fan had no lighting and now i've changed it back to the top 3 pin and still only 1 fan has alittle RGB while the other and cpu lighting is off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom