Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4 & Xbox One)

Soldato
I got a kill earlier whilst upside down rappeling off a roof, felt very satisfying: http://xboxclips.com/MrScarySquirrel/73ee0655-82ee-4dad-a050-bb6330458671

I managed an almost blind shotgun kill the othernight as well, the guy must have been so annoyed: http://xboxclips.com/MrScarySquirrel/9ea539bd-4c0c-4e1d-9baf-609f02329772

Had a funny moment earlier too, me and an enemy player managed to wound each other, so we were both crawling around. One of my teammates left him to revive me and he let me finish him off with a round of bullets to the face :p

Soldato
Where the blind shot video ends, just to the left of you if you put a hole in that wall when defending in the meeting room you can get lots of kills where they come up the stairs and don't check. Even better with a couple of Valkyrie cams.

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in time I learn all the little tricks like this for all the maps.

I've been on the winning side in two rounds now where a defender has killed the hostage by accident because someone is moving their drone around them, pretty funny, but annoying for the other team!

Soldato
Don't get me started on team mates killing the hostage, Glaz is the main culprit for this.

If anyone is on PS4 and wants to team up (lvl 77) feel free to add me, bored of playing with team killers/quitters, I have a mic.

PSN ID - blitzben85

Associate
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in time I learn all the little tricks like this for all the maps.

I've been on the winning side in two rounds now where a defender has killed the hostage by accident because someone is moving their drone around them, pretty funny, but annoying for the other team!

There's lots of nice little dirty spots to get some kills from. Oregon has a few if you go upstairs, like if you demolish the floor above the basement stairs when they're defending basement and get someone to lure them to the bottom of said stairs, you just shoot from above then. You can also shoot down onto the basement hatch from upstairs to get a few kills.

I love annoying the defenders with my cam, getting them to chase you round stops them from setting up. Another thing to do is drive it round their team mates, they end up shooting each other :eek:

I'm not that good at R6S but I love it nonetheless. Seem to always hover at silver 2.

Caporegime
Agreed, it's not really suited to this kind of game. I like the aesthetics and whatnot, the mood is fantastic, but it's too confusing / all over the place.

That said, I do really enjoy this game. Sometimes I dominate and sometimes I suck hard, I'm very inconsistent.

Associate
The Mid-Season Reinforcements are arriving with force and introducing several changes to three Operators, new gadgets, new attachments, weapon balancing, and many bug fixes. You can expect these kinds of updates for future seasons as we try to implement changes we think will help improve the game, while incorporating feedback from the community.

The Mid-Season Reinforcements arrive on Tuesday, September 13, 2016.

Full patch notes here: http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx

Back
Top Bottom