Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4 & Xbox One)

Soldato
Yeah, sometime I find reinforcing the next wall out (if that makes sense) is better. I really enjoying playing as Twitch, camera knowledge is great, driving my little drone shooting out all the cameras and defender gadgets helps so much.

Is that the drone that bites me in the butt during preparation? :D

Soldato
Haha, yes, that'll be the one, though it fires a small electric shock rather that bites you :D

;)

I did a few of the situations. I quite like IQs ability to spot devices through walls, could be handy.

I do hate the one that makes your phone ring? Seems a bit unprofessional for these operators to have their phones on them in the first place :D seems an odd fit

Soldato
;)
I do hate the one that makes your phone ring? Seems a bit unprofessional for these operators to have their phones on them in the first place :D seems an odd fit

The operator Echo is immune to that annoying ringing thing. What gets me is that you can have it happen to you twice! I'd be smashing my phone after the first time.

Associate
What is it with this game in 9/10 opting for that stupid yellow outside disarm mission on TH and sometimes doing it on normal even though HARD has been selected?

I HATE that mission and yet RS:S insists on ramming it down my throat. Anyone else experience similar?

Past five times I've booted up RS:S it's given me that mission on normal, every time without fail. People leave before the game's started because it's just so bad.

ALL I WANT IS STANDARD TERRORIST HUNT!

Associate
What is it with this game in 9/10 opting for that stupid yellow outside disarm mission on TH and sometimes doing it on normal even though HARD has been selected?

I HATE that mission and yet RS:S insists on ramming it down my throat. Anyone else experience similar?

Past five times I've booted up RS:S it's given me that mission on normal, every time without fail. People leave before the game's started because it's just so bad.

ALL I WANT IS STANDARD TERRORIST HUNT!
You can select the game type in the options just uncheck the boxes of the modes and maps you don't want to play.

Soldato
Soldato
Had a great/terrible festive team kill this morning.. :x

http://xboxclips.com/The+Buff+Man/d4eef1cd-f5cc-40a3-abfc-c6c14689eaa0

The community for this game is just awful. One of the worst I've encountered. Team killing and just general griefing is a massive issue and yet nothing really gets done about it.
It's too easy for a couple of players or a group to just troll other players on their team.There is the "vote to kick" option but that only works if you're playing with 3 friends and you have 1 random idiot. If you have 2 people playing together then it just doesn't work.
There needs to be a "punish or forgive" system for team killing. If you get a certain amount of "punish" votes then you get banned from playing offline for a certain amount of time: 30 mins for casual and 1 hour for ranked.

*edit* just watched the video. Lolz! I've done that loads. The way grenades get thrown is just weird in this game.

Soldato
The community for this game is just awful. One of the worst I've encountered. Team killing and just general griefing is a massive issue and yet nothing really gets done about it.
It's too easy for a couple of players or a group to just troll other players on their team.There is the "vote to kick" option but that only works if you're playing with 3 friends and you have 1 random idiot. If you have 2 people playing together then it just doesn't work.
There needs to be a "punish or forgive" system for team killing. If you get a certain amount of "punish" votes then you get banned from playing offline for a certain amount of time: 30 mins for casual and 1 hour for ranked.

*edit* just watched the video. Lolz! I've done that loads. The way grenades get thrown is just weird in this game.
I'm all for an accidental team kill, we have all done it but I have to agree about the toxic nature of the community. I'd like to think it's just a small issue but it is quite big.

I dont get much time to play, maybe an hour or 2. The other night I literally took 45 minutes to get settled in to a game that didn't have players tking in the set up phase etc

As it's a 1 life round too, it just means less actually time in game. I dont like to, but ive now starting quitting and restarting a round if it happens. Also noticed teams of 3 recruits (obviously all mates) kill the other 2 members and carry on as a 3 like they are trying to challenge themselves I dunno.

I haven't let it put me off yet but i bet many give up, I guess the issues are smaller in ranked

Soldato
As per my post on the Division thread...

Is the DLC required to enjoy the game at its best?
Or is the base game good enough without the updates?

It's perfect as a base game imo. The dlc can all be earned using in game currency, but all the maps are free. The operators are well balanced so even using the original ones seems to hold up against the dlc ones. I am tempted to buy a season pass as I am really enjoying the game but I don't think it's required at all. You won't ever need to own all the characters anyway imo, you will only gel with a select handful to suit your playstyle

Soldato
As per my post on the Division thread...

Is the DLC required to enjoy the game at its best?
Or is the base game good enough without the updates?

No need buy any DLC if you don't want to. The base operators are still viable and I still use them now.
Personally I bought the year 2 season pass and I'll buy the year 3 pass as well. Simply because I absolutely love this game and I'm fine with supporting it seen as all the maps are free and it's constantly getting updated.

Soldato
No need buy any DLC if you don't want to. The base operators are still viable and I still use them now.
Personally I bought the year 2 season pass and I'll buy the year 3 pass as well. Simply because I absolutely love this game and I'm fine with supporting it seen as all the maps are free and it's constantly getting updated.
Yea I may get year 3, do you get 8 new Ops right away or drip fed through the year?

Soldato
If its like before they are drip fed, I've been looking and buying the Season 2 pass while it's on offer to get me up to the latest really.

Brilliant game that I need to play more often!

What s the offer for that Then? I noticed you can buy the bundle of operators for about £15 I think each for year 1 and year 2, tempted to grab one of those

Back
Top Bottom