RAM for R6E i9-7900X

Associate
I'm looking for RAM options for a Rampage Vi Extreme with a i9-7900x.
Ideally 4x8gb sticks. Hopefully looking to get the delidded i9-7900x (subject to stock availability atm) and watercooled so would want RAM that can be pushed hard.

I've seen the 8pack stuff and it looks great, but I'm not sure what it looks like with the Extreme's colour scheme. With the motherboards LED's off it has the nice mirror-like armour finish and I'm thinking of pairing it with the Lian Li PC-011 ROG edition case so I'm wondering what RAM would look good with it. G.Skill Trident Z RGB/White sticks look great and I really like the fact that the Asus Aura Sync will work with a firmware update (apparently). I also have alway liked the Corsair Dominator's which remind me of my DDR3 Vengeance RAM and I know the tops of these can be changed/modded easily.

However I'm conscience of Ram Speed and timings such as can be achieved on the 8Pack stuff so wondering if there's anything that's close to the 8pack kit but matches the asthetics. I'm planning to use white pastel coolant from Mayhems so anything that matches either the white coolant and/or the VI Extreme motherboard's colour scheme, although when the LED's come on I suppose that's less of an issue, although desirable.

So, just looking for opinions and advice really, would the 8pack stuff (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/team...4000mhz-quad-channel-kit-black-my-096-tg.html) look fine with the Asus Rampage Extreme VI motherboard and match the look I'm thinking of going for?

Back
Top Bottom