Ramadan 2017

Caporegime
Out of interest why do you look forward to it? I thought most people undertaking it look forward to finishing it/havng the feast at the end?

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Ramadan Mubarak my brother and sisters...

First night of Taraweeh prayers. It's gonna be tough. I've been looking forward to this.

Caporegime
I will not let recent events drive any wedge between me and my Muslim friends. That only hands the scum terrorists a victory, so...........

RAMADAN MUBARAK TO YOU ALL!

Especially to you Yas, my fellow gooner friend.

Soldato
Out of interest why do you look forward to it? I thought most people undertaking it look forward to finishing it/havng the feast at the end?
We believe it's the most blessed month of the year, full of reward which is achieved through the acts of praying, giving to charity and of course the patience required and individual prayers which are offered.

The actual fasting element of the month is (at least to me) only a small part of what the month represents.

And trust me, when you have been fasting for 30 days, the last thing you want is a huge feast. Your body just can't take it!

Soldato
Hey guys i tried to find out times so i know when people are suppose to be praying or from what time eating is allowed etc but everyone giving me different information.

edit: im working night shift

Back
Top Bottom