Ramen bowl recommendations

Soldato
This is probably more aimed at @Raymond Lin considering the amazing bowls of Ramen he posts in the now eating thread but im welcome to any recommendations.

I'm about to venture into making my own Ramen and I would love to have some quality ramen bowls and accompanying utensils eg renge spoon. I love Ramen and if im going to start going to the effort of making of trying to make amazing ramen i want a premium experience.

Suggestions please :)

Soldato
We got some from a Chinese supermarket, nice and cheap but look decent. I just ordered some bits and pieces from Sous Chef, I noticed they have a lot of bowls and sets for ramen so you could check them out.

Soldato
As above, just have a look in your local Asian supermarket, they usually have a range of crockery and utensils. Really cheap as well, compared to buying online.

Caporegime
Tbf, it's no different to people buying Japanese knives when a Victorinox will be just as good, they are really nice.

...Mrs Shroomz bought them and she loves hand thrown pottery. Ours were £37, I'll plead the 5th :p...

:D

They do look pretty though!

Back
Top Bottom