Random crashes

Soldato
Hi guys.

I am having a series of random crashes. I think mostly when the computer is running hot, I have done a mem test and it identified the ram was at fault, I took out both sticks, tried one at a time, and 1 doesn't have errors but 1 does.

I think my computer might just be falling apart generally, but ideally rather than starting from scratch I would want to keep this PC as im not a heavy user anymore and I don't need to spend £1500+ on a new PC/Graphics card.

This is the error I get according to the program "Whocrashed"

Can anyone identify why this is happening?

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Fri 03/12/2021 23:34:38 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\120321-10140-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F72A0)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFCC08F45E1028, 0xBC202000, 0xC0135)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Soldato
Does the pc have any errors with just the good stick of memory is used ?
This is a good test, also worth trying the testing without any Overclocks in place.

Recently I upgraded my CPU which pushed the GPU harder showing my overclock of it was no longer stable, quickly sorted out.

Soldato
My crystal ball crashes 100% of the time I try to ask it about parts in your PC...
Though any memory errors aren't good thing

Top Bottom