• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Random fps drops on 3090 rtx in Far cry 6

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Just double check your local system issues.. install game. Choke on VRAM. Post feedback. The standard for the one handful of expanding games really.

images

Associate
Hate to grave-dig this thread.... but I have recently started getting noticeable stuttering in FC6.

When I first played the game at launch, I mostly eliminated the stuttering by disabling the Ubiconnect overlay.

Recently been re-playing the game with a freind in co-op mode after months of not touching it.... and the stutter is really bad.
Changing weapons or picking up loot seems to trigger it, but its also just randomly when driving / walking...
Making the game nearly un-playable.

Havent update GPU drivers in about a month... so not sure what has changed. I tried going into single player to rule out that it was a co-op issue, and seems to be slightly better... but still very present.

Anybody have this issue recently re-appear?

Soldato
Why is it that when I see the user's name on a thread, I have a sudden urge to bang my head against a wall.
Other forums, Reddit you name it he's been on about it from I lost 3 fps to I lost my brain in a blender.

Back
Top Bottom