Raymond's wedding photos, travels and other musings.

Soldato
Nice.

That just how remember my multiple visits to Prague. Except that it's in focus. Too many staropramen's and Budvars for me.

Did you shoot at F16 or so to get the star effect on the lights?

Soldato
I really like that last shot with the contrasting lines! Shame the shot isn't particularly flattering on the feet though.

Soldato
The whole point of the image is contrast, flattering her feet wasn't the point I imagine :D

I think that's what I mean. The feet detract from the shot because it is clear that the shot is about the lines, and the feet don't complement them to me. I feel like the feet should be parallel or matching so they add their own line. Maybe it's the sock. Something about that corner of the image isn't as perfect as the rest to me. I'm just nit-picking though. Like I said, it's my favourite of the bunch.

Caporegime
OP
Prague was nice, nice people, everyone spoke English. They have a real fascination of American cultures, lots of things are named like you would find it in the US, even their taxi is in the same shade of yellow like NYC cabs.

The city itself is quite gothic in nature, it feels like walking in the world of Snow White with it's spiky buildings.

bUFEfA2.jpg

7YgBcts.jpg

s3w8xAt.jpg

oTnD8dx.jpg

X7KZNl9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom