Razer Support????

Soldato
How long does Razer take to answer tickets and tweets please? been over 24hours since i put ticket in. My Deathadder Chroma Left Button constantly double clicks its doing my head in ive only got till May left on the warranty.

Soldato
You will get shafted, I had a sensor go in mine a couple of months before warranty was out and they kept saying that it was fine and working as intended even though it died for a second everyday. Well I continue using it then a month after warranty is out it starts double clicking on the MB5 so I put it in the bin, I don't buy new Razer products now as the warranty is useless imo. That was a Imperator if you are wondering. Got a Deathadder myself but don't expect it to last that long but being as I got it cheap on the MM I don't mind.

Soldato
Same happened to mine last month. Finally got round to replacing it with a Zowie EC1-A this week. Won't buy Razor stuff again.

Apparently its a cheap fix if you can be bothered.

Soldato
OP
well getting a replacment sent out to me as the rma found it faulty which is good but when this one goes dont think i will go razor again.

V F

V F

Soldato
Turtle Beach don't seem to be any better. Day 3 now waiting on any response due to suffering pops and clicks in the headphones.

Back
Top Bottom