Razer, you have redeemed yourself!

Soldato
Hey guys,

was rocking a Corsair STRAFE mk.2 keyboard.

I had a wierd issue on it, wont go into detail, anyways..went back to where I purchased it and they were great and exchanged it out no problem, I asked if I could exchange and pay the difference for a Razer Blackwidow Elite keyboard, and was no problem..

Got home, hooked it up, much easier to type on, feels better quality, lovely, lovely wrist rest and great features / settings on Razer software. So really impressed..

As I always thought Razer to be overreated and expensive, but this keybaord..I LIKE!!

Soldato
I really don't like their mice and I wouldn't touch their headsets or microphones with a barge pole, I've heard a lot of positive things about some of their keyboards though.

Might have to give one a go, although I like to try before I buy when it comes to keyboards.

Permabanned
Hey guys,

was rocking a Corsair STRAFE mk.2 keyboard.

I had a wierd issue on it, wont go into detail, anyways..went back to where I purchased it and they were great and exchanged it out no problem, I asked if I could exchange and pay the difference for a Razer Blackwidow Elite keyboard, and was no problem..

Got home, hooked it up, much easier to type on, feels better quality, lovely, lovely wrist rest and great features / settings on Razer software. So really impressed..

As I always thought Razer to be overreated and expensive, but this keybaord..I LIKE!!
did some keys stop working ? colours on rgb go funny .. ? had that this weekend with mine ..

Soldato
OP
did some keys stop working ? colours on rgb go funny .. ? had that this weekend with mine ..

I booted up my PC as normal, and clicked my mouse on a tab and the keybaord went off totally, mouse working, windows working etc.. had to unplug the USB connectors and put them back in to work. Which im glad happened in a way, as I much, much prefere this Razer keyboard.

Soldato
can you please elaborate? I booted up with the new keyboard, and the software was downloaded and installed straight away, and seems OK enought to use..

I don't like the drivers. I don't see why they have to be cloud syncing? It's a driver, install, set up. Run in the background and don't bother me. don't sit there in my tray reminding me you're cloud syncing.

Back
Top Bottom